George Mizzell's Math/Science Workshop
This course is aimed at students desiring to improve their math and science scores. Many of these students may have already attended one of our regular ACT classes or worked through the Self-Paced Online courses and now they still need more help in Math and Science. This course includes all of George's math videos that help students refresh their basic math skills with many problems from 4 to 5 former ACT tests covered in each video.
The structure of this course is to take the math and break it down into 3 sections - 1. The easy math - problems 1-30; 2. The mid-range math - 31-44 and 3. The hard math - typically problems 45-60. In class 1 we focus on just problems 1-30. This the area that more students miss because even the high scoring students will have forgotten some of the basic algebra and geometry. The second class works on the 31-45 problem range and the 3rd class focuses on the hard math problems. We work through 2 to 3 tests in this course that are not used in our regular classes.
The Science test section - this course includes George's Science Overview video as a part of the class and then 3 classes where we work through about 1.5 science tests in each class and go over - not just what the answers are but how to recognize the clues that are in the questions that help students improve their scores.
Each class will have a homework test for students to work through before the next starting the next set of videos. The homework is a vital part of a student's success with this course. When they take the time to work through each homework assignment and study why they missed the ones they miss, then they can see their scores improve.
Thanks for checking out my Math/Science Workshop.
To sign up for this course, click Add to Cart and Make Payment. Your will receive a purchase confirmation email. Materials will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail. Course includes all materials except Pens/Pencils.
Your student will receive a "How To Get Started" email so they can begin the course after receiving the materials. Please keep emails for reference.
If you would like to pick up the materials (especially if it is within 10 days of the test date), please call the number below to make arrangements. License for one student to prepare for the two tests following Purchase Date.
If you have questions, please let us know.
· Full Course Videos of a Previous EXTREME ACT Prep Course
· Designed for students with a previous ACT composite score of at least 26 and math score of at least 25 or 26 (call for approval otherwise before registering for this course - pre-class work required for some)
· Approximately 11 hours of class videos
· Each class broken into two segments English/Reading and Math/Science
· Focuses on the Hardest Types of Questions and Improving Student's Speed
· Students Expected to do the Class Work as it is Done in the Videos
· Students Must do Homework Assigned After Each Class in Order to Get the Maximum
· Includes Speed Reading Tool (Rocket Reader) that also Improves Comprehension
· Includes 6 to 8 hours of ACT Resources and Extra Math Resources
· Includes all Materials Except Calculators and Pens/Pencils
· License for One Student to use and prepare for the two ACT tests after purchase date.
· Course Materials Shipped by USPS Priority Mail Within a Week
· Includes all materials except Calculators and Pens/Pencils.
· Registration Confirmed Within 3 to 5 Days for Student to Access Free Resources and Rocket Reader
To sign up for this course, click Add to Cart and Make Payment. You will receive a payment confirmation from PayPal, which will let you know your order is confirmed. Your student can then access their Student Page on the website for information on How to Start the Course by logging onto the website with their email address and password. Materials are available on the website and should be printed before beginning each video.
If you have questions, please let us know.
After registration at allpencilsdown.com, you will receive a confirmation email. PLEASE RETAIN THIS EMAIL FOR REFERENCE. It includes details on the course, free resources and Rocket Reader, etc. If you need further information, please visit our website.
Rocket Reader is a special program that improves reading speed. Most students feel time is a major issue for the Reading and Science sections of the test. Rocket Reader is a tool that helps students complete the test in the time allotted. Students should start work with Rocket Reader as soon as possible and continue using it until the test date.
Materials will be shipped within a few days after payment is received. If you are ordering the course less than a week prior to the first class you may need to call our office and make arrangements to pick up the materials.
If you have questions, please let us know. The closer we get to the test date the more calls and emails we receive. If you have questions call 205-989-4356 and we will respond usually within 48 hours (leaving multiple messages or emails will only delay response time). You may also email email@example.com.
This 3 day Pay-Per-View Math & Science Workshop with George Mizzell ($195) is designed to help students improve math and science scores.
Math: Students should WORK through the materials and THEN watch the explanations. It does not provide the same results if a student merely plays the video - They must work along WITH the video.
Day 1 - Work on Problems 1 - 30, the easier math, and what most people miss on the test. However, Student can get a lot better as they work through the problems.
Day 2 - Problems in the 31 - 45 range.
Day 3 - Focus on Problems 45 - 60.
Each day students will build on the foundation of the easier math. They will have homework and each day review their answers before going to the next video.
Science: This course INCLUDES my "Understanding ACT Science" Video and is not actually a part of the workshop, but essential. Each day of the workshop we work through more science passages, learn the basic science behind some of the passages, and learn how to read the questions and use the answer choices.
TO ORDER WORKSHOP - Click Here
HOW TO GET STARTED: (Print this page for reference)
1. After clicking on Title at top of this screen, a screen will appear with videos and list of materials to print. Print all of the materials so you will have them in front of you as you work your way through the Workshop.
2. If you have NOT been in our ACT Standard Prep Course or had tutoring with George please begin with the "Understanding Science" Video. Start the video. About 4 minutes into it you will be prompted to complete the purchase and continue with the video. (If you have been in the class or tutoring, go to the first video - Day 1)
3. Make a note of the code you receive after payment. You will need this code to watch the remainder of the videos. You will be allowed to watch each of them twice.
If you have any problems, call the number below or send an email with "??HELP - M&S Workshop" in the subject line. Someone will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you very much,
This is a Pay-Per-View video course ($45) for George Mizzell's "Understanding ACT Science." Working through this video will help students understand how to work through the ACT Science test. About 4 minutes into the video you will be prompted to complete the purchase and continue with the video. This is exactly what I cover in about 1.5 tutoring sessions with students. It is based on my analysis of over 45 former ACT science tests and teaching this for over 15 years.
TO ORDER SCIENCE VIDEO CLICK here:
Please email Questions/Problems to firstname.lastname@example.org